download Twitter videos? Sometimes the most fascinating and rare video clips are found on social media. But unlike forward videos from Whatsapp, you want to save them. Unfortunately, saving videos from some social media apps like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter is not a straightforward process. Twitter is not built for videos but is the most used source for exciting video clips. So everyone can share them on their device simply for fun. While Twitter allows saving images in just a few clicks, with videos it’s another story.
As a massive fan of Twitter, you may know that both the Twitter app nor the website doesn’t support video download. But as is the point of everything, there are solutions. With the use of online downloaders and third-party apps, Twitter users can save videos from Twitter to their devices. And what is the best part? It’s a lot more effortless than you’d expect.
In this article, we are going to tell you everything about how to download and save Twitter videos directly to your Android device. So read through the article and find out.
Simply download Twitter videos using Third-party apps
Using third-party apps to download Twitter videos will be a great experience for Android users. Because there are many apps you can download Twitter videos unlimitedly. All you have to do is download any Twitter download app from Google Play Store and the rest of the process will be done by the application. Here are the best Twitter videos download apps for your Android.
Download Twitter Videos
Download Twitter Videos is one of the best apps with no paid plan and an easy-to-use interface. This app uses data storage allowing you to save your searches and internet usage to avoid downloading the same video and GIF files.
Video Downloader for Twitter
This is one of the easiest apps to download chat content to your smartphone in just 3 clicks. It gives you internal storage with options to preview the video size and length and allows you to set the default settings. With the best app for downloading Twitter videos, you can save GIFs, photos, audio files, and movies
I found that “Download Twitter Videos” is the best app to save Twitter videos. So how to download Twitter videos using this third-party app?
- Download and install the Twitter Video Download app from Play Store
- Open the app, then copy and paste the Twitter video URL
- Click the download button to save it on your Android smartphone
- Completely free to use
- Comes with an easy and simple download process
- Take more space in your device gallery
- Comes with annoying ads
Best way to download Twitter videos with online downloaders
In my personal experience, online downloaders are the best way to download Twitter videos on your device. Because it doesn’t ask you to download any third-party apps or sign in accounts to use its service. Only you need your Chrome browser and Twitter video download URL to try this process. There are many Twitter video downloaders on the Internet. But I found the best downloader among them.
Twitter Downloader is the best online downloader to download Twitter videos directly to your device. It works with all smartphones, PCs, and tablets. And also supports any web browser you are using. It allows you to download videos (like MP4) and GIFs from Twitter. Also, convert them into MP3 format.
SaveTweetVid is another popular online video downloader that lets you save Twitter videos to your device. The tool should work on all devices including desktop computers, smartphones, and tablets. It also works the same way – simply copy and paste the video URL into the field and viola – and you’re ready to download the video.
Among those online downloaders, Twitter Downloader is my personal favorite. Here is how to download Twitter videos using it.
- Go to Twitter Downloader on your web browser.
- Copy and paste the video URL at the input box at the top of the page
- Click the “Download” button.
- Completely free and comes with a simple user interface
- Unlimited Twitter video download
- Supports any device and any web browser
Get your favorite Twitter videos with Chrome Extension
Aside from the two other methods I mentioned above, using Chrome extensions and plugins is the other useful method. It makes watching Twitter videos offline a great experience. Twitter Media Downloader is one of the best extensions for Chrome and Firefox. So, let’s take a look at how to download Twitter videos using them.
- Go to the “Twitter Media Downloader” and hit the ADD TO CHROME option to get in on your browser.
- Find the Twitter video you want to download and click the Media column.
- Specify the Tweet ID range and select how many Twitter videos you want to download.
- Click the download arrow and input the Twitter ID range you want to download.
- Hit the “Start” button to get all the Twitter videos you want to download.
- You can download a batch of Twitter videos with a few clicks.
- This method is complex for non-technical people
Easy way to download Twitter videos without any app
What if you want to download Twitter videos without downloading any third-party apps that reduce your device storage? There is a simple trick you can download Twitter videos directly through the web without any software in just simple steps. All you need is your Chrome browser. And here are the steps to download Twitter videos without using any app on your Android.
- Copy the Twitter video link that you want to download.
- Open a new tab on your browser and paste the video link to the address bar.
- Now add “mobile.” or “m.” behind the https:// and hit Enter. It will redirect to the Twitter mobile version.
- Play the video on the new interface, right-click the video, and select the “Save video as” option.
- Now the video will simply be downloaded to the selected location on your Android.
- You do not have to install any third-party apps on your device
- A little bit complex for first-time users
Now you know there are many options to download Twitter videos on your Android device. So choose the best one among them and start downloading your favorite Twitter videos just now!